Information collected from you
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you
- Primary email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers);
- Opinions of features on our websites
- Other information as per our registration process
- About the pages you visit or access
- The links you click on our site
- The number of times you access the page
- The number of times you have shopped on our website
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
How is the information used?
Personal Information provided by you is used only:
- To facilitate your use of the website
- To respond to your concerns and inquiries
- To provide you with information about Company’s services, offers, and promotions
- To send you important information regarding the website, changes to Company’s Terms of Service and various policies or other miscellaneous information
- To complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service
- To improve the services, content and advertising on the website
- To protect the integrity of the website; and
- To comply with legal requirements and disclosures provided under the laws of India
Although the Company provides full security and secrecy to your personal information, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. We urge you to be careful with very sensitive information and do not share it with any third party claiming to be related to the Company on separate emails/phone calls etc.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.